Sharvette Mitchell is a graduate of Virginia Commonwealth University with a Bachelor of Science in Marketing. She has 24+ years experience in corporate America in the field of training & development and Consumer Compliance. She is a past recipient of the Richmond Star Award and has been featured in publications such as HOPE for Women Magazine, DIVA By Design Magazine & Sista Sense Magazine. Sharvette has been a web designer for nine years. In conjunction to web design, Sharvette is a Social Media Coach and conducts personal & group training and seminars with emphasis on the use of social networking sites, branding and online marketing tools. Sharvette is the fearless founder of the #CoachingWithVette Facebook group for female entrepreneurs and a contributing author in the upcoming book release, Moguls In The Making. Lastly, she hosts a weekly talk radio show, The Sharvette Mitchell Radio Show, that airs on 4 internet radio stations and in iTunes. Sharvette is the past recipient of the ACHI Magazine’s Excellence In Journalism – Radio Personality of The Year Award.
1) I love surfing the internet and learning new tools!
2) My favorite vacation is a CRUISE!
3) I must admit that I like some reality TV shows!
4) Give me an SUV over a car any day!
5) I love to cook in a Crock Pot!
6) I am bad at remembering birthdays! Facebook helps with this!
7) I am very active in my church!
8) I don’t like bugs, spiders, insects or dogs!
9) I love purses and I change my purse almost daily!
10) My favorite quote: “Opportunity only dances with those already on the dance floor” H. Jackson Brown, Jr.